The Belltown Community Council (BCC) provides a public forum for the members of our community so we can share ideas and work together on important issues that impact our neighborhood. In addition, we serve as the neighborhood liaison between the City of Seattle and other government entities. BCC also works to foster a sense of community within the Belltown Neighborhood.
The Belltown Community Council meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM at the Belltown Community Center, 415 Bell Street. No meetings are held in August or December.
Board of Directors
- President – Dean McColgan
- Vice President – Keith Kentop
- Secretary – Tracy Roberts
- Treasurer – Michael Faulring
- Directors – Liam Hallinan, Terique Scott, David Levinson, Jane Savard