The Belltown Community Council (BCC) provides a public forum for the members of our community so we can share ideas and work together on important issues that impact our neighborhood. In addition, we serve as the neighborhood liaison between the City of Seattle and other government entities. The BCC also works to foster a sense of community within the Belltown Neighborhood.
The Belltown Community Council meets on the second Wednesday of each month at Antioch University, 2400 3rd Avenue, Room 202 A/B, Seattle, 98121. The room is upstairs which is accessible by stairs and elevators. Feel free to arrive after 6pm. Meetings are 6.30 – 8.00pm. No meetings are held in August or December. Sometimes food is donated by a Belltown restaurant, bar or bakery.
Board of Directors
- President – Michael Faulring
- Vice President – Keith Kentop
- Secretary – Tracy Roberts
- Treasurer – Michael Faulring
- Directors – Liam Hallinan, Terique Scott, David Levinson, Charlie Bauman, Ann Marie Hitchcock, Cassidy Rush