Belltown Community Center
415 Bell Street, Seattle, WA 98121
September 9th 2015 at 6:30pm
COME FOR SNACKS, COMMUNITY UPDATES AND DISCUSSION!
This month, small bites provided by Spitfire Grill
Belltown’s own Spitfire is a casual dining establishment with a menu that emphasizes comfort food. From small plates to large sandwiches and a hugely popular happy hour they ALWAYS have something that satisfies everyone’s appetite. http://spitfireseattle.com/
Meeting agenda Items Include:
- Committee Reports/Neighborhood Announcements
- Discussion of of upcoming events like “Belltown: Cuba Art Space NorthWest” A New York pioneer opens in Belltown. An amazing collection of art by world famous Cuban artists for the first time, together in Seattle on February 12th.
- Discussion of a Belltown Branding and Identity Event. Belltown Art Walk, The Belltown Community Council and The Belltown Business Association invite friends of the Belltown community to add their thoughts to an in-progress neighborhood brand visioning effort during the “Cuban Art Space North West” also on February 12th at the Community Center
- Todd Burley from the Office of Housing will discuss the Mayor’s Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda (HALA) and give Council Members an update on the latest developments.
- Christopher Ross from Friends of Art on Pier 86, a group of local volunteers who are exploring the possibility of bringing art to the iconic grain silos and elevator located at Pier 86 on the Seattle waterfront will give us an update.
- Clark Humphrey, the man who literally wrote the book on Belltown will give us his impressions of Belltown: Past Present & Future
It is YOUR BCC!
More at: belltowncc.org
See You There!