Belltown Community Council General Meeting Agenda
DATE: Nov 4th, 2015 TIME: 6:30 PM
Belltown Community Center
415 Bell Street Seattle, Washington
Approval of the Minutes
- Lt. Garth Green, Supervisor of the CPT (Community Police Team)
Derek K Bottles , Sr. Development Director, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Discussion: Derek will discuss the development of 2nd ave. property between Vine and Wall
- Michelle Hippler, Project Administrator, Belltown United
- Sponsored through a grant from the Seattle Office of Economic Development, Michelle will discuss the formation, current and future progress of an organization to foster cooperation between the Belltown Community Council, the Belltown Business Association and Government Offices. Belltown Stakeholders are encouraged to attend and participate.
- Discussion of the New Belltown Neighborhood Survey that will benefit the Business and Residential community. http://www.seattle.gov/police/precincts/west/cpt.htm
- Announcements / Neighborhood Reports
Be sure to visit us at https://www.facebook.com/belltowncc
SPD Blotter – http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/?s=belltown It is YOUR BCC!