Fellow Belltowners, friends & family,
Here’s a quick update of what’s happening at Belltown Community Center! Check out these classes, most starting next week:
- New Meditation series begins Wed, June 25 from 6-7pm
- New Capoeira series starts next week, June 23 and 25. Classes on Mon or Wed from 7-8:30pm. If you’ve been curious about capoeira, this is a great time to start!
- Summer Pie Baking Series: Cherry Pie Class on Wed, June 25 from 5-8pm. Space is limited, please register in advance!
- Apple Pie on Wed, 7/2 5-8pm
- Savory Pie on Wed, 7/9 5-8pm
- Rhubarb Pie on Wed, 7/16 5-8pm
For parents, half-day activity camps at Belltown CC such as Little Dancer Camp, Bricks4Kidz Engineering for toddlers and Bridge Camp for ages 11-17 start in July! For more all day and half-day summer camps through Seattle Parks and Recreation,
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates. We look forward to seeing you!